Login |  Register

[ 3 posts ] 

Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:22 pm

I am looking for a T@da TXL (permanent bed and side dinette) to purchase. Must have hydro package (shower, hot water heater) but other options such as air conditioning, microwave, and TV are not necessary. I live in Colorado but my husband and I are retired and are willing to travel if the unit is in excellent condition and reasonably priced.

Susan

Top Top

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:27 pm

Hi Susan, We currently own a 2008 Tada like the one you are looking for. It has the permanent bed and the dinette breaks down into a twin. It has the bathroom with shower, hot water and all the options you could get at the time. We are wanting to purchase a motorhome and will sell this little gem. Our number is 815-695-5569. We are located 60 miles west of Chicago. Thanks Glenda

Top Top

Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:52 pm

Glenda,

Can you tell me what options your T@da has? Does it have a grey water tank? Does the fridge operate on propane as well as electric? I assume you are the original owners. What color is it? It would be helpful if you could send me some pictures at: szarbock@hotmail.com along with your asking price.

Thanks.

Susan

Top Top
 [ 3 posts ]