Login |  Register

[ 1 post ] 

Sat May 26, 2012 3:54 am

I have recently purchased a used 2006 T@B travel trailer and have been busy "personalizing" it with various projects and additions. For T@B owners who may be interested, here is a list of projects completed so far:
- Extra fire extinguisher mounted by the door (makes two all together)
- Hinged the two storage lids under cushions and in the one in the hanging locker: makes accessing these areas much more convenient.
- Plastic liners for the drilled finger holes in the same lids
- Installed a city water hook-up as my T@B didn't have it
- Combo grab rail/towel rack installed above fridge: easily reached when entering.
- Ratcheting paper towel rack above the sink (the ratcheting feature prevents the paper towel from unravelling while traveling and ensures you get one towel at a time)
- Extra towel rack installed above the stereo
- Additional shelf in the under-sink cupboard
- Custom CD/DVD storage utilizing the valences above the two large windows
- Built an extra storage box to match existing cabinetry, with lower drawer and top storage under removable cutting board top. When in a campground the box sits conveniently on the top of the heat pump. When traveling I move it to the rear cushion behind the table, where it rides quite safely
- Toaster oven: I really wanted a small micro wave but couldn't find one that would fit on the counter
- I taped the wheel well liners to the floor inside the under seat storage as there was quite a space between the edge of the floor and the wheel well liner. Lots of debris could collect there. Using Gorilla tape that space was easily closed up
- Had to add a porta-potti as my unit didn't come with one. Fits perfectly in the lower cupboard under the sink counter.

If anyone would like photos of any of these projects you may request through the forum. Provide an email address and I will send you the requested photos. Alternately, if you know how to post photos to the forum, let me know and I will post some. At the moment I don't see any way to post photos in the forum.
Russ M.

Top Top
 [ 1 post ]