Login |  Register

[ 4 posts ] 

Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:29 pm

I am having a condensation problem overnight when we sleep in the camper. The condensation is on the ceiling. I suspect it is caused when we breath at night during our sleep. How can I eliminate this problem?

Top Top

Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:29 am

I haven't experienced a condensation problem as yet but: You might consider opening one of the windows just a bit (latch it open) and also doing the same with the overhead vent(fan). You shouldn't need to turn on the fan itself. This is the way I set it up for storage and when I'm sleeping. For storage I also add two "Dri-Z-Air"s and run a 100W incandescent bulb 24/7 for some heat. It works for me.
Russ M.

Top Top

Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Thanks for the information. I will give this a try.

Top Top

Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:34 am

I ended up using 2 small electric de-humidifiers and this helped a lot. Opening the windows and vent didn't help at all when the outside temp. was under 40 degrees. I live in CA and Christmas time is when I often use the TAB to stay in while visiting relatives. It wasn't much fun last year before I purchased those two units. Don't bother with the crystals. They make a terrible mess. Go electric.

Nancy

Top Top
 [ 4 posts ]