Login |  Register

[ 1 post ] 

Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:14 pm

I have a 2008 T@B. Will the new Little Guy T@B screen door (it is a nice roll sideways one) fit in the older T@Bs, with only minor modifications if necessary.I do have a three-way refer.
Thanks, Mike #3480

October 2014, UPDATE: I ordered a new Little Guy T@B roll away style screen door (HORREX SCREEN DOOR 585mm x 153mm [T@B)]) from Pleasant Valley Teardrop Trailers. Had to shorten the length of the two cabinet doors, one below the Norcold refer. next to the door and the one above the stove, next to the door. Had to cut off a small amount so they would open, was a minor modification. The screws that hold the frame to the wall were a little touchy drilling pilot holes into the door frame, but after using self taping screws to carefully cut threads into the aluminum frame the screen fit fine and is secure. It works great, so nice to get rid of the old original screen. I just am careful to use two hands (one high, one low) or one hand in the middle of the door to open and close it. It did not come with any installation or opening and closing instructions.

Top Top
 [ 1 post ]